Chi Oxygenation Machine
Enhance Your Natural Chi
The Chi Machine stimulates an exclusive body response through gentle "figure 8" oscillation which creates a swinging motion that closely resembles a fish swimming.
This oscillation motion maximizes the movement of the body, organs and cells.
It creates a balanced, rhythmic relaxing wave-like motion throughout the entire body, thereby oxygenating every single cell and tissue via blood circulation enabling detoxification and rapid healing to occur.
The Chi Machine primarily maximizes both physical and mental oxygenation, increases energy, aligns your spine, raises metabolic rate, stimulates the lymphatic system, and improves your overall health.
Your natural CHI (life-force energy) is stimulated and enhanced which thereby creates a peaceful, meditative state of healing and wellness.
One 10-minute session on the Chi Machine has the same oxygenation benefits of 1.5 hour of speed walking.
Other major benefits are:
- Aids digestion and improves elimination,
- Increases lymphatic drainage,
- Relaxes autonomic nervous system,
- Promotes weight loss and increases metabolism,
- Strengthens the immune system,
- Increases range of motion and flexibility,
- Relieves stress and promotes deeper, sounder sleep,
- Enhanced detoxification,
- Strengthening of the spine, muscles and bones.
- Eliminates: constipation, migraines, headaches, pain, and blocked energy within the body.
We have seen dramatic results with our clients that use the Chi Machine before their Colon Hydrotherapy treatment.
The Chi Vitalizer massages ALL internal organs, including the large and small intestines and stimulates the lymphatic system. The results are remarkable.
It is a great add-on service to any of our other healing treatments or as a stand-alone treatment.
We offer 10 and 20-minute sessions so it is very easy to add it on to your scheduled appointment.
Let your therapist know if you are interested. For those of you who want to make the most your time while achieving maximum results we highly recommend trying it and experiencing the results for yourself.