Pre & Post Colon Hydrotherapy Session Tips
How to prepare the day before your colon hydrotherapy session
- Please eat lightly
- Drink plenty of water (minimum 64 oz.)
- Some people avoid meat, dairy, bread, and pasta
- Suggested foods: salads, fruit, and vegetables
The Day of Your Colon Hydrotherapy Session
Same as above, plus try not to eat 2-hours prior to your session unless you are diabetic. If you are diabetic, please eat lightly, up to 30-minutes prior to your session and bring food with you for after the session.
Please drink water all day.
What to do following your colon hydrotherapy session
Most people leave the session feeling better than when they came in and go back to work or resume their normal activities. They often exclaim “I feel so much lighter” and experience increased energy and wellbeing.
People have reported great relief by drinking lots of water, and if not diabetic or allergic to sulfur, you could take a hot Epsom salt bath for 20-minutes. (Remember to rinse well)
Foods You Might Avoid:
- Dairy (cheese & milk)
- Red Meat
- Canned Foods
- Boxed Foods
- Frozen Foods (excludes plain fruits/vegetables)
- Wheat (not on an empty stomach)
- Carbonated drinks
- Egg yolks
- FAT’S (fats from fish, vegetables, and nut-butters are ok)
- Insoluble Fiber
- Fried foods